How Do I Sell My House In North Carolina?
(984) 207-5882. We want to learn more about your property, so we can present you an initial cash offer range.by filling in the form below or calling us at
If you are happy with our offer range, we will schedule a walkthrough to estimate repair costs. Within 24 hours, we will call you with our.
If you accept our cash offer, we willwith our reputable local title company. It really is that simple!
Before we can make you an offer, we need to know some basic information about your property and situation such as…
- Timeline to sell your property
- Current condition of the property
- Rooms that were renovated (if any)
- Your ultimate goal with the property
This information will help us figure out how we can provide the best solution for you (potentially beyond the typical cash offer).
No… We do not give our exact cash offer during the initial phone call, but we will give you an initial offer range.
Why Not? Other “We Buy Houses” Companies Make Offers Right Away On The Phone…
These companies will give you a wildly inflated offer to bring you in and lock you up in a legally binding contract. They will then use an “inspection report” to come back and ask for a price reduction.
This tactic is used more than you would think by multiple buyers in our market. It gives cash home buyers a bad name, and we refuse to follow suit.
If we made lowball offers, we would not be in business…
It is in our best interest to make you the highest possible cash offer because that is how we will beat our competition!
Our entire business is based on buying houses in North Carolina.
If we can’t make fair offers, then we can’t buy houses.
How Our Cash Offer Is Calculated…
This is the market value of your home after we buy and renovate your house.
This is what we estimate our cost will be to update the house to current market conditions, and it’s what you are saving (along with your time) if you sell your house to us!
This is an estimate of the cost of selling commissions, excise tax, property tax, utilities, insurance (title and property and escrow fees.) It’s typically around 10% of the ARV.
This is how we pay our contractors and keep the business running. If we didn’t return some level of profit, we wouldn’t be a great business!
“I Don’t Like Formulas. Can You Break This Down For Me?”
The market value of your home (after we update it) minus the costs to repair it and our profit equals your offer.
Why Sell To You Instead Of Listing With A Realtor?
Even in a seller’s market, it’s smart to look at ALL of your options to see what will actually help you best reach your goals with the sale of your house.
While you may be able to get a higher “top line” sales price listing with a local agent, that doesn’t always boil down to more money in your pocket or less headache.
Let’s compare selling your house to Cash Home Buyers North Carolina vs. a local realtor…
- You pay 0% in commission and NO fees.
- We pay ALL closing costs.
- Close within 7-28 days or on your timeline.
- Sell in “as-is” condition without making any repairs.
- No formal inspections.
- No open houses or endless showings.
- No appraisal or financing contingencies.
Selling With A Real Estate Agent
- You typically pay 6% of the sales price in commission.
- You pay 2%-4% of the sales price in closing costs.
- Closing can take 60-90 days after accepting an offer.
- You need to make repairs to bring your home up to market standards.
- Many buyers request an inspection, which can drop the sale price or result in more repairs.
- Sometimes there are 20+ showings and open houses.
- If an appraisal comes back lower than expected, you may be forced to lower your sale price.
Get An Offer Today, Sell In A Matter Of Days...
Still have questions? Please visit our frequently asked questions page or give us a call or text to find out more at (984) 207-5882. We are happy to chat with you before you submit your property information. 🙂
Your Cash Home Buyers In North Carolina
Cash Home Buyers North Carolina value honesty, integrity and transparency. We eliminate all of the drawbacks that come with selling your house the traditional way in North Carolina. We do not rely on lender financing– we have our own cash. We buy as-is and close on your timeline. Unlike agents, we do not charge commission or fees. If you need to sell in North Carolina, we truly believe we could be a great option! We are ready to buy your house right now, and it all starts by filling in our form.